Ok, so we all know that the UK has pretty bad weather ! Well, today it’s really feeling like Fall again. I think we’re going to be seeing some rain soon and plenty of cold winds etc. Grr. i hate it really and it makes me wish I was back in the US again, but at the same time, I really want to experience that UK properly and in full and the weather is a real big part of that!
So, I said that I’d post to say what’s been going on with me and my life since I last posted around Dec 2015 and here it is!
I’m going to summarize all the big ‘bits’ in this nice, long list below:
- I moved to London.
- I bought a house – yes!
- I have acquired a dog!
- I have been coding websites from home to supplement my income as my latest job doesn’t earn quite as much as my last one did (see this drainage one).
- I now love the color Green more than any other color
- I now spell color as colour – thanks UK!
- I have a new car – BMW Z3 – old one
- I have a new woman in my life!
- I have new curtains 😉
- I have a new TV
- I cut my hair a LOT shorter than when you last saw it
- I’m planning on visiting you all this Xmas for at least a month if not 6 weeks or so
- I may or may not possibly make it for Thanksgiving
I’m real sorry that I haven’t posted in a while (almost 9 months!). I will do so soon – I promise. In the meantime, enjoy some sun no matter where you are located at the moment.
Hey from England again guys!! Thanks for the emails about my new work here – we have almost totally finished getting my place ready! Can you all quickly let me know if you’ve updated any of your residential addresses? I’m planning on sending out my Christmas cards next week so drop me a line if any of you have moved please!
Hi all – just a real quick one to say that if you can’t log on or you’re having trouble commenting here as I know a couple of you are, Mike is away right now for work so if you don’t hear back from him for a few days or even a couple of weeks, don’t worry, he will definitely get in touch asap once he’s less stressed and has some free time.
Just a quick one to say thanks very much for all your emails of congrats and thanking me for setting this blog up! I can’t reply to you all individually because I’m flying out today and in a rush but I hope you all read this and we’ll be in touch soon – I’ll post an update about what happens in the UK. Thanks again!!!